Asking the important transportation equipment questions for today and the future
Nu-Way is proud to have a very modern fleet on the road. The average age of the fleet is 2.5 years, which are equipped with on-board computers. This technology provides our customers the ability to track their dedicated assets through our secure, customer-centric web-based tools which also allows:
- Nu-Way drivers to utilize eDriver Logs, eliminating the stress of accurately completing paper logs.
- Our operations and safety groups to manage overall fleet performance, monitor a variety of driver behavior factors to proactively manage trends, keep our fleet and drivers in compliance and keep your freight moving safely to its final destination.
Inevitably, it all comes down to two key questions ... what's the right truck for you?
- A fuel efficient over-the-road sleeper?
- Heavy duty sleeper to handle off-road conditions at jobsites?
- DOT-qualified trailer jockey?
- Straight truck equipped with liftgate?
- Long-wheel base sleeper with mounted boom?
And ... what's the right trailer for the job?
- Refrigerated van trailer?
- Flatbed w/forklift?
- Insulated, pressurized tanker for the cryogenic industry?
- Aluminum dump?
- Pup trailers with liftgates?
- Smooth bore or 2 compartment tanker?
From a unique beginning of 4 Ford F150 cargo vans performing specialized deliveries to our current fleet of approximately 350 power units that travel over 20 million miles each year throughout the United States, Nu-Way delivers!
Need a customized solution?
We listen, learn, collaborate, design and implement a distribution plan that works for your business.Contact Us