Nu-Way is looking for driver that live in the mid-west and can haul freight to Nu-Way's
customers. Nu-Way hauls anything from steel, stone facades to co2. These drivers have to cover
any load assignments given to them for that week.
Key responsibilities include:
• Flexible Schedule
• Hauling all freight Nu-Way has to offer
• Some driver unload is possible
Nu-Way takes pride in the Safety of the driver and the Motoring public. From Nu-Way’s
Maintenance department that ensures all trucks stay DOT compliant and ready to go, to the Nu-
Way Safety Team that helps keep all drivers properly trained on current DOT regulations, our
drivers are supported in all variables that affect their daily lives as professional drivers.
Minimum Requirements for CDL A Truck Drivers:
• Class A CDL (Good MVR)
• Flatbed experience (6 months or more)
• Tanker experience (6 months or more)
• X endorsement
• 3 Year Class A Driving Experience (within the last 5 years)
• No drug or alcohol infractions within the last 5 years.
• No preventable/recordable accidents in the last 3 years.
• Blue Cross & Blue Shield Insurance (PPO)
• 401(k) with employer match
• Paid PTO (employees start accruing day 1)
• Paid Holidays
• Vision reimbursement
• Company Paid Life Insurance ($10,000)
• Additional Ancillary insurance
• Orientation Pay
• Referral Program
• Safety & Performance Bonus With Yearly Increase ($2,000 in first year)
• Red Wing Boot Program Offered Yearly
• Company Paid Uniforms